爱丽丝仙境 中英文台词



【爱丽丝梦游仙境】 Alice in Wonderland

你如何前往仙境? How do you get to Wonderland

翻过山头,穿过地心? Over the hill or under land

或是穿越树林? Orjust behind the tree

当云彩从身边掠过 When clouds go rolling by

渐渐消失在天空 They roll away and leave the sky

那片遥不可知的土地 Where is the land beyond the eye

人们无法看清? That people cannot see

究竟在哪儿? Where can it be

星星都到哪儿去了? Where do stars go

还有月亮去了哪儿? Where is the grass that blooms

他们一定在某个地方 They must be somewhere

在阳光灿烂的午后 In a sunny afternoon

爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland

仙境之路在哪里? Where is the path to Wonderland

翻过山头 这里或那里 Over the hill or here or there

我想知道 I wonder

在哪里 Where

“…英国也需要有人领导 ”…for if he does and had been of late…

早已对篡权和征服习以为常 ”much accustomed to usurpation and conquest.

埃德温和莫卡伯爵都宣布支持他 ”Edwin and Morcar, the earls of Mercia and Northumbria,declared for him

甚至连斯蒂甘德…” and even Stigand ”

爱丽丝 Alice. Hmm?

我听着呢“甚至连坎特伯雷大主教斯蒂甘德 Oh, I’m listening. ”And even Stigand,

也同意和威廉会晤 ”the Archbishop of Canterbury, agreed to meet with William…

并为他加冕 and offer him the Crown.”

威廉的第一道命令是…” ”William’s conduct at first was model ”

爱丽丝你能专心上你的历史课吗? Alice. Will you kindly pay attention to your history lesson?

对不起 没有插图的书 I’m sorry, but how can one possibly pay attention…

如何让人专心去读呢? to a book with no pictures in it?

我亲爱的孩子 My dear child,

世界上很多好书 里面都没有插图呀 there are a great many good books in this world without pictures.

这个世界也许是这样的 但是在我的世界里 In this world, perhaps, but in my world,

所有书除了插图没别的 the books would be nothing but pictures.

你的世界?一派胡言 Your world? Huh! What nonsense.

现在从头再念一遍 一派胡言? Now, once more. Nonsense?

没错儿 黛娜 From the beginning. That’s it, Dinah.

如果我拥有一个世界 一切都将是胡说八道 If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

没有任何事是原来的样子 Nothing would be what it is,

因为一切都乾坤颠倒 because everything would be what it isn’t,

全相反 是的东西 都将成为不是 and contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn’t be.

不可能发生的事就一定要发生 And what it wouldn’t be, it would.

明白吗? You see?

在我的世界里你不用说 ”喵” In my world, you wouldn’t say ”meow.”

你会说“是的 爱丽丝小姐” You’d say, ”Yes, Miss Alice.”

可是你会的 你会跟人一样 黛娜 Oh, but you would. You’d be just like people, Dinah.

其他的动物也会说话 And all the other animals too.

怎么 在我的世界… Why, in my world:

小猫和兔子 Cats and rabbits

会住在可爱的小房子里 Would reside in fancy little houses

戴着帽子 穿着鞋和裤子 And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers

在属于我的世界 In a world of my own

每朵花儿 All the flowers

都有神奇的魔力 Would have very extra special powers

它们会坐下来与我闲话家常 They would sit and talk to me

当我在我的世界里 For hours when I’m lonely

感到寂寞 In a world of my own

就会有奇珍异鸟 There’d be new birds

亲切友善地向我问好 Lots of nice and friendly how de do birds

每个人都会拥有一群青鸟陪伴 Everyone would have a dozen bluebirds

在属于我的 Within that world

世界 Of my own

我会听到 I could listen

水流潺潺 To a babbling brook

还有我能听懂的歌儿 And hear a song that I could understand

我真的希望 I keep wishing

梦想成真 It could be that way

因为我的世界 Because my world would be

将是美妙的仙境 A wonderland

哦 黛娜 那只不过是一只穿着马甲带着手表的兔子 Oh, Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat and a watch!

我的老天爷 我迟到了 Oh, my fur and whiskers! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!

这就奇怪了 一只兔子会为什么迟到呢? Now this is curious. What could a rabbit possibly be late for?

请等一下 先生 我迟到了 我迟到了 Please, sir! I’m late, I’m late

快赶不上一个重要的约会了 没时间跟你打招呼 再见 For a very important date No time to say hello, Goodbye

我迟到了 我迟到了 这个一定非常重要 I’m late, I’m late, I’m late It must be awfully important.

也许是个宴会什么的 兔子先生 等一下 Like a party or something. Mr Rabbit! Wait!

不行 我来不及了 我真的很着急 No, no, no, no, no, no, no I’m overdue

没时间说再见了 我迟到了 我迟到了 I’m really in a stew No time to say goodbye, Hello I’m late, I’m late, I’m late

真是的 这个宴会的地点 真特别 My. What a peculiar place to have a party.

你知道 黛娜 我们真的 You know, Dinah, we really shouldn’t…

不应该这样做 um be doing this.

毕竟我们没有受到邀请 After all, we haven’t been invited,

而且好奇心总会惹麻烦 and curiosity often leads to trouble.

再见 黛娜 再见 Goodbye, Dinah. Goodbye!

经过了这个 我再也不怕 Well, after this, I shall think nothing of fall

从楼梯上摔下来了 Oh. Of falling down stairs.

天哪 这是要我穿过 Goodness. What if I should fall right through…

地心 the centre of the earth

从地球的另一面出来 Oh! And come out the other side…

人们都头冲下走路该怎么办? where people walk upside down?

不过这也太可笑了吧 没人会… Oh, but that’s silly. Nobody Oh!

哦 兔子先生 等等 Oh, Mr Rabbit! Wait!

请 Please!

我越来越好奇了 Curiouser and curiouser!

对不起 Ohh! Oh! Oh, I beg your pardon.

没关系不过你真的拧了我一下 Whew. Ha. It’s quite all right, but you did give me quite a turn.

我正在追赶…很好 什么?拧门把手 You see, I was following Rather good, what? Doorknob? Turn?

拜托了 先生 Please, sir. Swell, huh?

既然拧了就再拧一下吧 我能帮你什么忙? One good turn deserves another. What can I do for you?

我正在寻找一只白兔 如果你不介意的话… Well, I’m looking for a white rabbit, so, um, if you don’t mind

他在那儿 我得过去 抱歉 你个子太大了 There he is! I simply must get through. Sorry. You’re much too big.

绝对过不去的 你是说不可能 Simple impassable. You mean impossible.

是过不去 不是不可能 No, impassable. Nothing’s impossible.

为什么不试一试 桌子上的瓶子 桌子? Why don’t you try the bottle on the table? Table? Oh!

看一下说明 它会指引你前往正确的方向 Read the directions and directly you’ll be directed in the right direction.

“喝了我” ”Drink me.”

最好先看一下 避免喝下 Hmm. Better look first, for if one drinks much…

写着“毒药”的饮料 from a bottle marked ”poison,”

不然喝下去迟早会后悔 it’s almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later.

你说什么?只是提醒一下我自己 Beg your pardon? I was just giving myself some good advice.

可是… But Mmm.

味道好像是樱桃馅饼… Tastes like, uh, cherry tart.

果冻 菠萝 烤火鸡…天哪 Custard, pineapple, roast turkey. Goodness!

我做了什么? What did I do? Ho ho ho ho ho.

你差不多可以像一根 蜡烛一样过去 You almost went out like a candle.

不过你看 我现在大小刚好 But look! I’m just the right size.

没有用 Oh, no use.

我忘了告诉你 I forgot to tell you.

我被锁住了 I’m locked!

哦 不 Oh, no!

不过钥匙在你那儿 Uh, but of course, uh, you’ve got the key, so

什么钥匙?别跟我说你把它留在上面了 What key? Now don’t tell me you’ve left it up there.

哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.

我该怎么办?试试那个盒子 Whatever will I do? Try the box, naturally.

“吃了我”好吧 不过天晓得吃了以后我会怎么样 ”Eat me.” All right, but goodness knows what this will do.

你说什么? What did you say?

我说“吃一小口 就能起很大作用” I said, ”A little of that went a long way.”

我不觉得这有什么好笑的 Well, I don’t think it’s so funny.

我现在永远出不去了 Now Now I shall n never get home!

别哭了 哭也没有用 Oh, come, come, now. Crying won’t help.

我知道 可我 I know, but I I

实在忍不住 I just can’t I can’t stop!

这样可不行 Come! Oh! Say, this won’t do.

一点帮助都没有 It won’t do at all.

你…不要哭了 You! You up there! Stop!

我说 噢 你看 I say! Oh, look!

那个瓶子 那个瓶子! The bottle. The bottle!

哦 亲爱的 我真希望刚才 没有哭得死去活来 Oh, dear. I do wish I hadn’t cried so much.

水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor’s life is the life for me

我想航行在无边的大海 How I love to sail on the bounding sea

不怕风 不怕雨 And I never, never, ever do a thing about the weather

不怕天气的变化 For the weather never, ever does a thing for me

水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor’s life is the life for me

Tiddlee um pom pom Deedle dum dum dee

我从来不…哦 又一个航海的词汇 And I never, ev Ahoy!

那有陆地 往哪儿航行 And other nautical expressions! Land ho, by Jove!

杜杜鸟? Where away, Dodo? Dodo?

右舷三度 启航 Three points to starboard. Pull away, me hearties.

马上就会抵达港口 Have you in port in no time at all.

哦 哦 一瓶海 杜杜鸟先生 Oh, yo ho ho and a bottle of sea Uh, Mr Dodo! Please!

我们将所有的鱼都在海上航行 请你帮帮我 We’ll all fish fry as we sail the sea Please help me!

请原谅 不过你能不能 Um, uh, uh, pardon me, but, uh,

帮帮我?拜托了 would you mind helping me, please?

请你帮帮我 能帮帮… Help me. Please! Won’t you

…我吗? Help me!

前进 后退 向内 向外 一起来参加兜圈比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase

没有什么比兜圈子更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race

后退 前进 向外 向内 从尾到头 Backward, forward, outward, inward bottom to the top

没有开始 也就没有终结 Never a beginning There can never be a stop

蹦蹦跳跳 磕磕绊绊 幻想着自由和快乐 Hopping, skipping, hopping, skipping Fancy free and gay

明天已经开始 昨天即将结束 That’s all they did tomorrow but you finished yesterday

不停顿地兜圈子 永无止境 Round and round and round we go until forevermore

我们曾经落后 可我们现在已经领先 Once we were behind but now we find we are be

前进 后退 向内 向外 一起参加兜圈子比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase

没有什么比兜圈子比赛更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race

后退… 那样的话你永远也干不了 Ah, backward I say! You’ll never get dry that way.

干不了? 必须和其他人一起跑 Get dry? Have to run with the others.

这是兜圈子比赛的第一条规则 First rule of a caucus race, you know.

可是我该怎么样…? But how can I

好多了 你很快就会干了 That’s better. Have you dry in no time now.

这样永远都不会干 No one can ever get dry this way.

胡说 我已经都干透了 Nonsense! Why, I’m as dry as a bone already.

是的 可是 好了 我们来试试 Yes, but All right, chaps. Let’s have it now.

打起精神 Look lively.

那只白兔 兔子先生?兔子先生? The White Rabbit. Mr Rabbit. M Mr Rabbit

哦 天哪我 迟到了别走开 Oh, my goodness! I’m late. I’m late. Oh oh, don’t go away.

我马上就回来 我迟到了 我迟到了 I’ll be right back. I’m late, I’m late.

我迟到了 别踩到鱼 小心点儿 I’m late, I’m late. Don’t step on the fish! Uh, w w watch it there.

别踢那条鲭鱼 好 做得好 Stop kicking that mackerel. Brilliant!Jolly well

兔子先生 哦 兔子先生 Mr Rabbit. Oh, Mr Rabbit.

我肯定他走的是这条路 Oh, dear, I’m sure he came this way.

他是不是躲起来了? Do you suppose he could be hiding?

没在这儿 Not here.

我想… I wonder.

不 我猜他一定是… No, I suppose he must’ve

好奇怪的小人儿 Oh! Why, what peculiar little figures.

半斤 八两 Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

如果你觉得我们是蜡像 那你得付钱 知道吗 If you think we’re waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.

如果你觉得我们是活人 就得跟我们说话 Contrary to wax, if you think we’re alive, you ought to speak to us.

这才符合逻辑 很高兴见到你们 That’s logic. Well, it’s been nice meeting you.

再见 Goodbye.

你把顺序搞反了 You’re beginning backwards.

和人见面第一句话要说… Aye, the first thing in a visit is to say:

你好吗 然后握手… How do you do and shake hands Shake hands, shake hands

你好吗 然后握手…报上你的大名 说明来意 How do you do and shake hands and state your name and business

这是礼貌 这是礼貌 真的吗? That’s manners. Really?

我的名字叫爱丽丝 我在追赶一只白兔 Well, my name is Alice, and I’m following a white rabbit, so

你还不能走 不行 访问才刚刚开始 No, you can’t go yet. No, the visit has just started.

我实在抱歉 你喜欢玩捉迷藏吗? I’m very sorry. Would you like to play hide and seek?

或钮扣 钮扣 谁拿了钮扣? 不了 谢谢你们 Or ”Button, button, who’s got the button”? No, thank you.

如果你呆的时间足够长 我们可以玩儿打仗 If you stay long enough, we might have a battle.

你们真是好心 可是我一定得走了 That’s very kind of you, but I must be going.

为什么?因为我要追赶一只白兔 Why? Because I’m following a white rabbit.

为什么?我很好奇他要去哪儿 Why? Well, I I’m curious to know where he’s going.

哦 她很好奇 Oh, she’s curious.

以前牡蛎也很好奇 对吧? The oysters were curious, too, weren’t they?

对 你还记得它们的下场吗? Aye, and you remember what happened to them.

好可怜的家伙 Poor things. Poor things.

怎么了?牡蛎出了什么事儿? Why? What did happen to the oysters?

你不会感兴趣的 可我很想听 Oh, you wouldn’t be interested. Oh, but I am.

你还忙着赶路 No, no, you’re in much too much of a hurry.

也许我可以抽点儿时间你可以吗? Well, perhaps I could spare a little time. You could?

好的… Well!

海象与木匠 ”The Walrus and the Carpenter.”

或者 好奇牡蛎的故事 Or ”The Story of the Curious Oysters.”

太阳的光芒照耀在海上 The sun was shining on the sea Shining with all its might

他想尽一切办法让汹涌的大海平静明亮 He did his very best to make the billows smooth and bright

这个事情真的很奇怪 And this was odd because it was

因为时间正好是午夜 The middle of the night

海象和木匠 The walrus and the carpenter

在很近的距离内走着 Were walking close at hand

海滩展开宽阔的胸怀 The beach was wide from side to side

可是到处都是沙子 But much too full of sand

海象先生?木匠说 Mr Walrus said the carpenter

我脑子开始灵光了 My brain begins to perk

只要半年就能把这里打扫干净 We’ll sweep this clear in half a year

如果你不介意 If you don’t mind the work

工作? Work!

时间到了 海象说 Th The time has come The walrus said

谈谈别的事情吧 鞋子 船 封腊 To talk of other things.: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax

卷心菜和国王 And cabbages and kings

为什么大海如此灼热 猪是否长有翅膀 And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings

卡路 卡雷 今天没工作 Calloo, callay No work today

我们是卷心菜 是国王 We’re cabbages and kings

牡蛎们 来吧 和我们一起散步 Oh, uh, oysters, come out and walk with us.

天气晴朗而且温暖 The day is warm and bright.

悠闲地散步 愉快地扯淡 A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,

一定很快乐 would be a sheer delight.

如果走着走着肚子饿了 Yes, and should we get hungry on the way,

咱们就停下来吃一口 we’ll stop and, uh, have a bite.

但是牡蛎妈妈眨着眼睛 But Mother Oyster winked her eye

摇晃着沉重的脑袋 And shook her heavy head

她清楚地知道这个时候 She knew too well this was no time

她不该离开她的牡蛎床 “三月” To leave her oyster bed

大海很美 听我的建议 The sea is nice Take my advice

就留在这儿 妈妈说 And stay right here Mum said

是的 当然 但 Yes, yes, of course, of course, but, uh, ha ha!

时间到了 我的小朋友 The time has come my little friends

我们得说其它事儿了 To talk of other things

鞋子 船 封腊 卷心菜和国王 Of shoes and ships and sealing wax of cabbages and kings

为什么大海如此灼热 猪是否长着翅膀 And why the sea is boiling hot and, uh, whether pigs have wings

卡路 卡雷 快点儿来吧 Calloo, callay Come run away

跟着卷心菜和国王 With cabbages and kings

“海鲜大餐”

好了 让我来瞧瞧 Well, now, uh, let me see.

我们需要一块面包 Ah! A loaf of bread is what we chiefly need.

要不要来 点儿胡椒面盐巴和醋?“菜单 牡蛎” Listen, how ’bout some pepper and salt and vinegar, eh?

好主意 太棒了 Well, yes, yes. Splendid idea. Ha ha. Very good indeed.

亲爱的牡蛎 如果准备好了 Now, if you’re ready,

我们就开始吃饭了 oysters, dear,

“今天特价 生蚝大餐” we can begin the feed.

吃饭?吃饭?对 Feed? Oh, yes. Uh

时间到了我的小朋友该谈谈吃的了 The time has come my little friends to talk of food and things

胡椒籽芥末籽还有其他的调料 Of peppercorns and mustard seed and other seasonings

全都混在一起 成国王爱吃的调味酱 We’ll mix ’em all together in a sauce that’s fit for kings

卡路 拉雷 我们今天吃大餐 Calloo, callay We’ll eat today

就像卷心菜和国王 Like cabbages and kings

我真为你难过 I, uh I I weep for you.

我抱歉 我同情 I Oh, excuse me. I deeply sympathize.

很高兴有你的陪伴 For I’ve enjoyed your company…

超出你的想像 oh, much more than you realize.

小牡蛎 小牡蛎 Little oysters. Little oysters.

但它们没有一个人回答 But answer there came none

这一点儿也不奇怪 因为了 And this was scarcely odd because

它们都被吃光 They’d been eaten, every one

Well, uh– Well, uh

时间到了 The time has come!

去见卷心菜 With cabbages

和国王 And kings

完了 完了 这是个很悲哀的故事 The end. That was a very sad story.

这里面有寓意 Aye, and there’s a moral to it.

是的 很好的寓意 如果你是一只牡蛎 Oh, yes, a very good moral, if you happen to be an oyster.

这是一次很好的访问 我们再朗诵一首诗 Well, it’s been a very nice visit Another recitation.

抱歉 不过名字叫“威廉父亲” I’m sorry, but Entitled ”Father William.”

第一段 But really, I’m First verse.

您老了 威廉父亲 年轻人说 You are old, Father William the young man said

您的头发全变白了 And your hair has become very white

“但您还是在不断地倒立” And yet you incessantly stand on your head

您觉得你这样的年纪 合适吗 Do you think at your age it is right, it’s right

您觉得你这样的年纪 Do you think at your age it is right

“在我年轻的时候”威廉的父亲回答说 Well, in me youth Father William replied to his son

“我不停做一遍又一遍” I’d do it again and again and again

一遍又一遍” And I’ve done it again and again and again

我想知道谁住在这里? I wonder who lives here.

玛丽安 祖咒那个姑娘 她把它们放哪儿了 Mary Ann! Oh, drat that girl. Where could she have put them?

玛丽安!那只兔子玛丽安! Mary Ann! The rabbit!

玛丽安! Mary Ann!

没用 我等不及了我真的要迟到了天哪 No use! Can’t wait! I’m awfully late. Oh, me. Oh, my. Oh, me. Oh, my.

抱歉 先生 不过我一直想… Excuse me, sir, but but I’ve been trying to

玛丽安 你在这里做什么? Why, Mary Ann! What are you doing out here?

玛丽安?别瞎忙活了 站在那儿 不 快 快 Mary Ann? Don’t just do something. Stand there. No, no! Go, go!

去给我拿手套来 我迟到了去哪儿迟到了 我想知道 Go get my gloves. I’m late! But late for what?

我的手套 That’s just what I My gloves!

马上 听到了吗? 天哪 At once! Do you hear? Goodness.

我想下次我得听黛娜的命令 I suppose I’ll be taking orders from Dinah next.

让我想想看 Hmm. Now let me see.

如果我是兔子 我会把手套放在哪儿? If I were a rabbit, where would I keep my gloves?

谢谢 “吃了我 咬一口” Oh! Thank you.

我就不客气了 Don’t mind if I do.

哦 不 不 不要再 Oh, no, no, not again.

玛丽安! Oh! Mary Ann!

你给我听着 玛丽安 救命! Now you see here, Mary Ann. Help!

救命 I need help! Whoo hoo! Ha! Oh!

不 救命 No! Help!

怪物!救命!快来帮帮我! Monster! Help! Assistance!

哦 亲爱的 怪物 杜杜鸟 Oh, dear. A monster! A monster, Dodo!

在我的家里有怪物 杜杜鸟? In my house, Dodo. Oh, my poor little bitty house. The dodo.

我可怜的小房子 冷静点 老伙计 事情没那么糟 Steady. Steady, old chap. Can’t be as bad as all that, you know.

可怜我的房顶和椽子 我的墙壁 在那儿 Oh, my poor roof and rafters. All my walls and There it is!

我的天 确实是这样 对吧? By Jove! Jolly well is, isn’t it?

快想想办法 杜杜鸟 Well, do something, Doo doo.

好的 没问题 意想不到的情况 不过 Yes, indeed. An extraordinary situation, but, uh

不过 什么? But, but, but, but, but what?

不过我有一个简单的办法 But I have a very simple solution.

谢天谢地 什么办法? Thank goodness. W W W What is it?

把它从烟囱里拉出来 好主意 那就快拉吧 Simply pull it out the chimney. Yes, g g go on, go on. Pull it out.

谁?我?别犯傻了 Who, me? Don’t be ridiculous.

我们需要的是… What we need is a Uh

…一只拿梯子的蜥蜴 噢 比尔 A lizard with a ladder! Hmm? Oh! Bill!

比尔 我们需要一个拿梯子的蜥蜴 Bill! We need a lazard with a lidder A lidder A b b b

你能帮助我们吗? 很乐意效劳 Can you help us? At your service, governor.

比尔 好小伙子 你钻过烟囱吗? Bill, me lad, have you ever been down a chimney?

老爷 我钻过很多烟囱… Why, governor, I’ve been down more chimneys

太好了 你爬进去 Excellent, excellent. You just pop down the chimney…

把那个怪物给我拽出来 and haul that monster out of there.

没问题 老爷 怪物? Righto, governor. Monster?

别慌 这样就好 Steady now. There. That’s better.

比尔…你可别错过这个大好机会 Bill, lad, you’re passing up a golden opportunity.

我吗?你可以一举成名 I am? You can be famous.

真的吗? 当然 I can? Of course!

有一个勇敢的少年 进去吧 There’s a brave lad. In you go now.

不会有事儿 只要把你的尾巴 Nothing to it, old boy. Simply tie your tail…

拴住怪物的脖子拉出来就是了 around the monster’s neck and drag it out.

可是 老爷 祝你走运 比尔 B But But, governor Good luck, Bill.

好了 比尔去了 Well, there goes Bill.

可怜的比尔 Poor Bill. Uh,

也许我们应该试一试 更有效的办法 perhaps we should try a a more energetic remedy.

什么办法都行 只要快 Yes! Anything, anything. But hurry!

我提议我们… Oh, I I propose that we, uh

说呀 我建议我们… Yes, go on, go on. Yes, yes. I propose we, uh

我想好了 我们把房子烧了 By Jove! That’s it. We’ll burn the house down.

是的 把房子烧了… 什么? Yes. Burn the house What?

不行 Oh, no. Oh ho ho!

我们用烟把那个讨厌鬼熏出来 Oh, we’ll smoke the blighter out

把那只野兽赶跑 We’ll put the beast to rout

只要用一两根柴火 Some kindling A stick or two

一点点儿东西就足够 Ah, this bit of rubbish ought to do

哦 亲爱的 把那个讨厌鬼给熏出来 Oh, dear We’ll smoke the blighter out

把那个怪物给熏出来 不要烧我漂亮的房子 We’ll smoke the monster out No, no! Not my beautiful bird house!

我们把讨厌鬼的脚趾头烧焦 Oh, we’ll roast the blighter’s toes

把这个粗鲁之人的鼻子烤熟 We’ll toast the bounder’s nose

把那扇门拿来 得让它清楚地知道 Just fetch that gate We’ll make it clear

我们这里不欢迎怪物 我的天哪 That monsters aren’t welcome here Oh, dear. Oh, me, oh, my.

火柴?谢谢 火柴 A match? Thank you. Match?

毫不犹豫 我们把怪物熏出来 Without a single doubt we’ll smoke the monster out

我们把怪物熏跑…住手! We’ll smoke the monster out No! No!

我可怜的房子和家具 My poor house and furniture.

哦 天哪 这很严重 Oh, dear. This is serious.

我一定要…花园 I simply must Ah! A garden.

或许让我吃点什么 我就能变小 Perhaps if I ate something, it would make me grow smaller.

放开!救命! Let go! Help!

抱歉 可我必须得吃点什么 别吃我 你你你 I’m sorry, but I must eat something. Not me! You, you, you, you

你这个野蛮人 救命 You barbarian! Help!

怪物! Monster!

救命! Help!

我迟到了 天哪 我来了 我应该赶到那儿 Ah! I’m late! Oh, dear. I’m here. I should be there.

我迟到了 我说 你有火柴吗? I’m late, I’m late, I’m late. I say, do you have a match?

我得走了 再见我迟到了 Oh, no. Must go. Goodbye. Hello. I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.

等等!请等一下 小姑娘 Wait! Please wait! Ah, young lady.

你有火柴吗?没有 抱歉 Do you have a match? No, I I’m sorry, but

兔子先生!大家都不肯帮忙 Mr Rabbit! No cooperation. No cooperation at all.

不能让怪物胡来 Well, can’t have monsters about.

我只好一个人干了 Jolly well have to carry on alone.

请等一下 就一会儿 Wait! Please! Just a minute!

天哪 我这么小 永远都追不上他 Oh, dear. I’ll never catch him while I’m this small.

怎么…什么 好奇的蝴蝶 Why, what curious butterflies.

你是说面包和蝴蝶 You mean bread and butterflies.

没错儿 当然了 Oh, yes, of course, uh Hmm?

你觉得是谁…? Now who do you suppose

马蝇 我是说摇晃的马蝇 A horsefly! I mean, a a rocking horsefly.

当然 对不起 Naturally. I beg your pardon,

不过你… but, uh, did you

我一定是疯了 花儿不会说话的 Oh, that’s nonsense. Flowers can’t talk.

我们当然会说话 亲爱的 But of course we can talk, my dear.

如果有值得说话的对象 If there’s anyone worth talking to.

或者有值得聊的事情 Or about.

我们还会唱歌 真的? And we sing too. You do?

是的 想听听“向郁金香 倾诉”这首歌吗? Oh, yes. Would you like to hear ”Tell It to the Tulips”?

算了 我们还是唱我们自己吧 我们会唱一首害羞的紫罗兰 No, let’s sing about us. We know one about the shy little violets.

那首歌太老了 我们还是唱“美丽的铃兰” Oh, no, not that old thing. Let’s do ”Lovely Lily of the Valley.”

雏菊二重唱?她才不会喜欢那个 How ’bout a daisy duet? Oh, she wouldn’t like that. Oh, watch the rose.

姑娘们 我们就唱 “阳光灿烂的午后”吧 Girls! We shall sing ”Golden Afternoon.”

那是讲我们大家的 That’s about all of us.

百合 你唱A调 Sound your ”A,” Lily.

La La

mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi

la, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la la, la, la, la, la

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

Dum du dum-dum Dum du dum dum

小面包蝴蝶亲吻郁金香 Little bread and butterflies kiss the tulips

太阳就像玩具气球 And the sun is like a toy balloon

有早晨起床后的美丽 There are Get up in the morning glories

在阳光灿烂的午后 In the golden afternoon

水仙花在山坡上起舞 There are dizzy daffodils on the hillside

一束束紫罗兰也合着拍节 Strings of violets are all in tune

虎百合喜欢蒲公英 Tiger lilies love the dandelions

在阳光灿烂的午后 In the golden afternoon

阳光灿烂的午后 The gold afternoon

有狗 毛毛虫 There are dog and cat erpillars

和古铜色的蜈蚣 And a copper centipede

懒惰的雏菊 Where the lazy daisies

热爱 Love the very

他们过着的 Peaceful life

宁静的生活 They lead

从花儿的身上你可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers

尤其是在六月天 For especially in the month ofJune

啊 啊 啊 有一个财富 Ah, ah, ah, ah There’s a wealth

充满着欢乐和浪漫的气息 Of happiness and romance

在阳光灿烂的花园里 All in the golden

午后 Afternoon

在阳光灿烂的午后 All in the golden afternoon

阳光灿烂的午后 The golden afternoon

从花儿的身上你可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers

尤其是在六月天 For especially in the month ofJune

充满着欢乐 There’s a wealth of happiness

和浪漫的气息 And romance

所有的… All

在阳光灿烂的午后 The golden afternoon

你们唱得真好 谢谢你亲爱的 Oh, that was lovely! Thank you, my dear.

你是从哪个花园来的? What kind of garden do you come from?

我不是从花园来的 Oh, I don’t come from any garden.

你觉得她是不是一束野花? Do you suppose she’s a wild flower?

不是 我不是野花儿 Oh, no. I’m not a wild flower.

你是什么品种 我们能 这样说吗 亲爱的? Just what specie or shall we say genus are you, my dear?

你们就叫我爱丽丝吧 Well, I suppose you’d call me…

我是人类 a Genus Humanus Alice.

你见过开这种爱丽丝的花儿吗? Ever see an Alice with a blossom like that?

好好想想 你看到过爱丽丝吗? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice?

你注意到她的花瓣了吗? Yes. And did you notice her petals?

真是奇怪的颜色 What a peculiar colour.

而且没有花香 And no fragrance.

看看这些茎 Just look at those stems.

干巴巴的 Rather scrawny, I’d say.

我觉得她很漂亮 I think she’s pretty.

住嘴 小花蕾 可我不是花儿 Quiet, bud. But I’m not a flower.

我猜得没错儿 Aha!Just as I suspected.

她只不过是一个平常的会动的俗物 She’s nothing but a common Mobile Vulgaris.

哦 不 Oh, no!

一个平常的什么?简单地说 A common what? To put it bluntly:

就是杂草 我不是杂草 A weed. I’m not a weed.

她才不会承认自己是杂草 你能想像吗? Well, you wouldn’t expect her to admit it. Can you imagine?

天哪 千万别让她在这儿播种 Well, goodness! Don’t let her stay here and go to seed.

走开 不要在这儿扎根 快走吧 Go on now. Don’t you take root Please, girls!

我们的地里不能长杂草 We don’t want weeds in our bed.

快走吧 走哇 Move along, move along.

好吧 如果你们非要这么认为 All right, if that’s the way you feel about it.

如果恢复了我的正常身高 就把你们每一朵花都摘下来 If I were my right size, I could pick every one of you if I wanted to.

让你们长点儿记性 And I guess that would teach you.

从花儿的身上可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers.

我觉得他们应该学点儿 礼貌才对 Hm! Seems to me they could learn a few things about manners.

“啊依埃欧悠” E-I-O-U E I O U

“啊依埃欧悠” A E I O U

“欧悠依埃欧啊” A-E-I-O-U A E I O U

U-E-I-O-A U E I O A

“悠依埃啊” U E I A

“啊依埃欧悠” A E I O U

你是谁? Who are you?

我也不知道 先生 Well, I I I hardly know, sir.

从今天早上起我变了好几次 I’ve changed so many times since this morning, you see

我没看到 I do not see.

解释给我听 Explain yourself.

我想我也没法解释 I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir,

因为我不是我自己 because I’m not myself, you know.

我不知道 I do not know.

我无法解释清楚 连我自己都糊涂了 Well, I can’t put it any more clearly, for it isn’t clear to me.

你? 你是谁? You? Who are you?

既然这样 你是不是应该先告诉我 Well, don’t you think you ought to tell me…

你是谁? who you are first?

为什么? Why?

哦 亲爱的 一切都乱套了 Oh, dear, everything is so confusing.

不是这样 对我来说是 It is not. Well, it is to me.

为什么?以前的事情我记不起来了 还有… Why? Well, I can’t remember things as I used to, and

背诵 Recite. Hmm?

哦 是的 先生 Oh. Oh, oh, yes, sir. Um

忙碌的小蜜蜂是如何… How doth the little busy bee improve each shin

停 Stop.

你说得不对 That is not spoken correct ically.

应该是 It goes:

如何… How

小鳄鱼如何 How doth the little crocodile…

擦亮他的尾巴 improve his shining tail…

把尼罗河水倾倒在 and pour the waters of the Nile…

金色的鳞片上? on every golden scale?

你看… How cheer

你看… How cheer

你看他笑得多开心 How cheerfully he seems to grin.

伸出的爪子多么整齐 How neatly spreads his claws…

他一边笑一边张开嘴 and welcomes little fishes in…

把小鱼一口吞下去 with gently smiling jaws.

我要说 课文我从来没听说过这么念 Well, I must say I’ve never heard it that way before.

我知道 因为我改了 I know. I have improved it.

哦…如果你问我… Well If you ask me

你? You? Heh!

你是谁? Who are you?

Oh! Oh!

你 小姑娘 Uh, you there. Girl!

等等 回来 Wait! Come back!

我有重要的事情对你说 I have something important to say.

哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.

不知道他要干什么 I wonder what he wants now.

说吧? Well?

不要发脾气 Keep your temper.

就这些?不是 Is that all? No.

你究竟有什么问题? Exact ically what is your problem?

说得准确点儿… Well, it’s exact ically exact ical

嗯 正是这样 Well, it’s precisely this:

我想变得大一些 先生 I should like to be a little larger, sir.

为什么 嗯 毕竟 Why? Well, after all,

因为三英吋的身高 实在是太矮了 three inches is such a wretched height

我的身高也是三英吋 I am exact ically three inches high!

这种身高刚刚好 And it is a very good height indeed!

可我不适应 你没必要 But I’m not used to it, and you needn’t…

大喊大叫 shout!

哦 亲爱的 顺便说一下 我还有几个更好的建议 Oh, dear. By the way, I have a few more helpful hints.

一边儿能让你长高 One side will make you grow taller.

什么一边儿? 另外一边儿 会让你变矮 One side of what? And the other side will make you grow shorter.

什么另外一边儿 当然是蘑菇了 The other side of what? The mushroom, of course!

一边儿可以让我长高 One side will make me grow

可到底是哪一边儿? But which is which?

经过了这么多的事情 Hmm. After all that’s happened, I

我真不知道… 不管这么多了 I wonder if I I don’t care.

上一篇 3小时前
下一篇 3小时前

相关推荐