与恐龙同行 中英文台词



与 恐 龙 同 行

科迪亚克岛的上空飘着一些云 with some lingering clouds around Kodiak Island.

阿拉斯加州东南部山区 Look for a chance of overnight showers

晚上可能会降雨 along the mountainous areas of South Eastern Alaska.

现在 回到阿拉斯加广播电台的KBWZ音乐时间 And now back to music on KBWZ, Alaska listens.

布拉德? Brad?

等下 信号断了 什么? Wait, you cut out. What?

不 伙计 我父母去了欧洲 No, dude, my parents went to Europe

他们把我们送来阿拉斯加让我们跟着叔叔 and they sent us to Alaska to hang out with my uncle.

没关系 It’s fine.

是的 我叔叔是个古生物学家 Yeah, my uncle is a paleontologist.

他收集恐龙骨头 我猜他要带着我们一起去工作 He collects dinosaur bones. I guess he’s taking us to work with him.

布拉德? Brad?

布拉德? 布拉德 你在听么? Brad? Brad, are you there?

这下好了 没信号了 Great, no signal.

我们到底要去哪? Where are we going anyway?

我给你看样东西 I’ll give you a clue.

我在这附近发现的 I got it in here somewhere.

啊 就是这个 Ah, there we go!

看看这个 Check it out.

这是什么? What is it?

伙计 那是戈尔冈龙的牙齿 That, my friend, is the tooth of a Gorgosaurus.

好帅! 可不是嘛 Cool! Isn’t it?

它的体型几乎跟霸王龙一样大 但速度快多了 You know, it was almost as big as a T Rex, but way faster.

它们在几百万年前生活在地球上 而如今早已灭绝 They roamed the Earth millions of years ago and they got wiped out.

它们仅存的后代就是小鸟之类的生物 Their only living descendants are birds and blah, blah, blah.

别这样 伙计 你以前那么喜欢恐龙 还是个专家 Oh, come on, man. You used to love dinosaurs, you were an expert.

这家伙一定相当可怕 This guy must have been really scary.

你觉得它的牙是怎么掉的? How do you think he lost his tooth?

这只戈尔冈龙? 是的 The Gorge? Yeah.

我想也许它和一群恐龙大干了一架 I wonder if he was in, like, a huge fight with a load of other dinosaurs.

我朋友娜塔莉在学校撞到旗杆上 掉了两颗牙齿 My friend, Natalie, she ran into a flagpole at school and lost two teeth.

血流满地 There was blood everywhere.

是啊 旗杆确实有这个功效 Yeah, a flagpole will do that.

走吧 Let’s go!

你确定你不一起来? You sure you don’t want to come?

我对挖那些死的东西不感兴趣 I’m not really into digging up dead things.

好吧 不要离车太远 All right. Well,stay close to the truck.

如果你改主意了 就顺着这条小径走就好 If you change your mind, just follow the trail up.

了解 Got it.

好的 伙计 Okay, bud.

哔! Psst!

哔!哔! Psst! Psst!

嘿 小朋友 Hey, kid.

是的 你 我跟你说话呢 Yeah, you. I’m talking to you.

怎么? 你从没听过鸟说话? What’s wrong? You never heard a bird talk before?

你认为你自己非常聪明 是吗? You think you’re pretty smart, don’t you?

没关系 我并不介意 It’s all right. I’m not offended about

你说我祖先的那些坏话 those things you said about my ancestors.

完全无所谓 你应该看看你的祖先 Totally cool with it. You should see your ancestors.

就三个字形容 太丑了 three words, u g ly.

要知道每个化石的背后都有一个故事 But you know that every fossil tells a story

这颗牙齿就有一个很棒的故事 and this tooth tells a pretty good one.

所以赶紧的 捡起它 快点 赶快 捡起它 So go ahead and pick it up. Come on, come on, pick it up.

捡起它 捡起它 Pick it up, pick it up!

拜托 它又不会咬你 至少现在已经咬不了了 Come on, it won’t bite you. Not anymore, at least.

但它会开启一扇通往远古的窗口 it will, however, open a window into the ancient past.

那是一个充满奇迹和危险的活力世界 A vibrant world of wonder and danger,

那时恐龙生活在地球上 when dinosaurs roamed the earth

小鸟们看起来就像这样 and birds looked a little more like this.

那儿 看见了吗? 现在 我们可以开始了 There, you see? Now we can begin.

你能跟得上么? And try to keep up, will you?!

7千万年前的白垩纪晚期 70 million years ago, in the late Cretaceous period of bird.

地球上生活着一只神奇的小鸟 planet Earth there lived a miraculous

就是我 亚历克斯 That’s me, Alex!

阿克西鸟是白垩纪晚期的一属反鸟亚纲鸟类 遗骸是颅后的碎片,是在墨西哥下加利福尼亚州发现的 以动物学家亚历山大韦特莫尔的名字命名 食虫动物 阿克西鸟 意为亚历山大之鸟 食虫动物 Alexornis, meaning Alexander’s Bird, insectivore.

我有美丽的羽毛 Note the beautiful plumage

宽广的翼展和经典的弯喙 majestic wingspan,the classically curved beak.

这可不是吹牛 我可是集所有优点于一身的典范 Not to brag, but I am kind of the whole package.

当然了 如果你熟悉白垩纪的话 Of course, if you’re familiar with the Cretaceous Period,

你可能知道这些 you probably know all of this.

嗯 Hmm.

仔细看 Now watch closely.

这可是精细的操作 最好留给专业人士 This is a delicate operation, best left to the professionals.

啊 诱人的腐味 Ah, the enticing smell of decay.

看看这些堆积的牙垢 太好吃了 Look at this tartar build up. Mmm!

嘿 小心点 Hey, watch it!

我跟你说 对一只小鸟来说在这里生存是很难的 I’m telling you, it’s hard out here for a bird!

但是对我来说已经够好了 But enough about me.

你将要看到的故事与我一个朋友有关 The story you’re about to see concerns a friend of mine.

我只能说这个故事相当精彩 I gotta say, it’s a pretty good one,

充满着神秘与冒险 filled with mystery and adventure

希望与绝望 hope and despair.

有点私事 容我耽搁一会儿 逮到了! Excuse me while I take a personal moment. Gotcha!

顺便一提 这个可不是我说的那个家伙 这是它妈 By the way, this isn’t the guy I was talking about. it’s his mother.

它是一头厚鼻龙 She is a Pachyrhinosaurus.

厚鼻龙 意为有厚鼻的蜥蜴,是7500万年前, 白垩纪晚期鸟臀目刺角龙亚目的食草动物 鼻孔和眼睛的上方有厚厚的骨垫.是角龙的一种,全长6米 厚鼻龙 意为有厚鼻的蜥蜴 食草动物 Pachyrhinosaurus, meaning thick nosed lizard, herbivore.

注意了 因为它儿子派奇的冒险活动 But pay attention, because the adventures of her son,Patchi

会成为传奇故事 are the stuff of legend.

但这故事与眼前这一切无关 Which has nothing to do with that stuff right there.

让我吃点 嘿 那可不公平 Let me at it. Hey, that’s not fair!

就是它 派奇 There he is! That’s Patchi.

额 呕吐物 Mm mm, barf.

这个最弱小的幼崽 The runt of the litter, the guy

是所有兄弟姐妹中最弱的一个 at the bottom of the pecking order.

嘿 派奇 我现在没法说话 亚历克斯 Hey, Patchi! Can’t talk now, Alex!

我正依靠生存本能弄吃的 Trying to work on my survival instincts!!

请让让 老大出现了 Excuse me, Alpha male coming through.

你说什么? 我就想吃一点 Pardon, I’m just gonna have a bite.

边上去 派奇 Back off, Patchi.

那我的那一份呢 What about my fair share?

你的那一份味道挺好的 Your fair share was delicious.

它是我的大哥斯高尔 它平时很棒 That’s my big brother, Scowler. He’s usually really cool.

但是在呕吐物边上时会变个人 He just gets weird around puke.

嗯 它现在就有点奇怪 Mm, there’s some of it now.

有时候你该想想窝外面的世界 Sometimes you gotta think outside the nest.

所以我现在要到窝的外面去了 So now I just gotta get out of the nest.

伤齿龙 意为具伤害性的牙齿,白垩纪晚期的杂食性动物 又称啮齿龙,锯齿龙;旧称细爪龙。 其大脑是恐龙中最大的,而且它的感觉器官非常 发达,因而被认为是最聪明的恐龙 伤齿龙 意为具伤害性的牙齿 杂食动物 Troodon, meaning wounding tooth, omnivore.

亚历克斯也许会说我是个小家伙 Alex might say I’m a runt,

但所有人都是这么自小而大 but you gotta start somewhere.

从零到长成英雄 宝贝 From zero to hero, baby.

哇哦 等等 我才是那个讲故事的好么 Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I’m the one telling the story!

但是我更权威 毕竟这是我的故事 亚历克斯 I have more credibility here. It’s my story, Alex.

你说的没错 但是我的观点更中立一点 Yeah, but I have a more neutral perspective.

等等 你确定你真的要吃这玩意? Wait a minute. Are you really gonna eat that?

你懂的 妈妈做的 还热着呢 You know it. Mom’s cooking, and still warm!

啊哦 快跑啊! 你要去哪? Uh oh! Run away! Where you going?

好吧 我多点吃了 All right, more for me.

说真的 你后面有个大怪物啊! Seriously, there’s a big monster behind you!

是啊 你后面也有个呢 Sure, there’s a big monster behind you too!

你的危险意识就这么低么! So much for your survival instincts!

救命啊! Help!

好吧 我立刻了解到 Okay,so I quickly learned that

并不是所有龙都是吃呕吐出来的树叶 not everybody eats puked up leaves.

有些恐龙是吃肉的 There are things out here called meat eaters.

确实 我的朋友 你不就整个一肉团么 Exactly, and you, my friend, are made up almost entirely of meat.

嘿 放我下来 我可不是咀嚼玩具! Hey, put me down! I’am not a chew toy!

幸运的是 我爸出现了 Good thing my dad showed up.

这是尘土 派奇重6000磅的父亲 That’s Bulldust, Patchi’s 6, 000 pound papa.

没人敢招惹它 Nobody messes with him.

嘿 老爸 帮个忙吧 Hey, Dad, little help?

哦! 哇! 哇! Oh! Whoa! Whoa!

多谢 Thank you!

医师 Medic!

它是个沉默寡言且传统的父亲 Classic Dad. He was a man of few words.

事实上 它只会说一个字 Actually, he was a man of one word.

就这个字了 That one.

咦 这是什么? Huh? What is that?

朋友 你头上有个洞 That, my friend, is a hole in your head.

不过别担心 有一天这个洞会被荣耀所填补 But don’t worry, one day that hole will be filled with greatness.

就是 再说你也几乎看到它 Right! Plus you can hardly see it.

尤其当你不看着它的时候 Especially if you don’t look at it.

再说 小时候犯错太正常了 Besides mistakes are natural at a young age.

快看啊 Look at that!

从窝里跑出来真是太值了 Leaving the nest was totally worth it!

嘿 发生了什么? Hey, what’s going on up there?

这是什么玩意 What is this?

这是离开窝的代价 That is the price of leaving the nest.

你是谁啊? 你真是太漂亮了 Oh, who are you? You’re pretty cool.

到我这来 你要去哪? Come over here! Where you going?

嘿 别怕啊 Hey, don’t be afraid.

我又不会吃你 I’m not gonna eat you or anything.

但它会 He will.

嘿 我叫派奇 能交个朋友么? Hey, there. Name’s Patchi. Wanna be friends?

等等 等我一下 Wait, wait! Wait up!

我平时不是这个味道的! I don’t always smell like this!

我只是刚刚被大便砸到了 I’m just covered in poop at the moment!

哦 我们是在玩捉迷藏吗? 是这样吗? Aw, come on! Are we playing tag? Is that what this is?

好吧 我猜我是追的那个人了 对吧? Okay, I guess I’m it then, right?

哇哦 Whoa.

上一篇 2小时前
下一篇 2小时前

相关推荐